Current Open Positions
It's hard work. It takes focus. And, most of all, it takes serious commitment to quality and consistency. Our clients know that when they're sick, they see a doctor; when they need taxes done, they see an accountant; so, when they need their house cleaned professionally, they call Dynamic House Cleaning. We have been in this industry for over 40 years, making a difference, an impact on the lives of our clients everyday. Our clients rely on our technicians' focus and expertise to professionally clean, maintain, and take care of their homes. Being a part of Dynamic means much more than just cleaning houses; you're making an uncompromising commitment to your team and to your clients to give nothing but your best, every time.
- No experience needed. We offer paid training
- No work at nights, weekends, or major holidays. YOU CAN HAVE A LIFE!
- Your day starts at 8:45am and normally ends by 4-5pm
- Paychecks every Friday
- Company car, supplies, equipment, and uniform all provided
- Overtime paid over 8 hours daily and over 40 hours a week
- Opportunity for tips
- Bonus for employee referrals
- Celebrate birthdays and anniversaries
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform and document routine cleaning, inspection, and maintenance activities
- Perform designated area-specific responsibilities i.e., Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, Other Rooms, and Exterior
- Complete company-sponsored training on equipment, supplies, and techniques
- Drive company vans and interact with customers on behalf of the Office as required
- Handle onsite payments such as cash and check
- Be prepared to participate in mid-year and annual reviews with management
- Keep track of supplies and use them as directed and safely
- Keep company vans and equipment in good working condition
What You Will Never Do
- Clean up human waste
- Climb anything taller than a stepladder
- Lift heavy objects or move furniture (anything over 35 pounds is considered heavy)
- Apologize to anyone for wanting to be safe
- Must be legal to work in the US
- Must provide three professional (not personal) references
- Must undergo background check
Ready to apply? Want to learn more?
If you aren't sure, give us a call (831-662-0656) or E-Mail us at email@example.com.
Nothing sucks more than to find out that you don't like the people you work with after you've already gotten settled into a new job. By the same token, we are so gung-ho about building a great culture, NOTHING is more important to us than bringing on great people with an awesome personality!
So, if you like what you've seen so far, go ahead, fill out the application. You will hear from us in no time!